Friday, October 17, 2014

Passion Project Progress 2


See, I'm honestly having qualms about these Passion Projects… both of them. Don’t get me wrong, they’re both great topics and I know they would benefit myself and everyone in the class. They would be great projects for anything else, but here…. I feel like they’re too “vanilla”. Of course I’m still going to work with them, perhaps I should think WAAAAAYYYY outside the box and expand on the topics so that neither of them pale in comparison to the Passion Project standard. However, I am seriously considering a third party idea. Until I come up with ideas that are absolutely fantastic (If I’m able to come up with ideas at all), I will stick with the two ideas I already have at hand; I can ditch them if I come up with something better. Or maybe I could find a way to incorporate one or both of them in one mega project. I’m going to have to put a lot of creative thinking into this. I’ll work on it in these next weeks. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment